CLASS & REGISTRATION INFORMATION
Supply Fees: payable directly to the instructor.
Waiting lists: If a class is closed because of maximum enrollment and a waiting list is started, students will be accepted into the class according to the date the registration and/or program fee was received.
Confirmations: There will be no confirmation sent out for classes having sufficient enrollment. Students will be responsible for remembering starting dates, times, locations of classes and class supplies.
Cancellations and Refunds:
- If your class is cancelled by TMCS, you will be notified and will receive a full refund within 10 – 15 days of cancellation.
- If you decide to withdraw from your class and do so at least 5 business days before the first class meeting you will be given a full refund, minus the resident/nonresident administrative fee.
- No refunds will be given after the beginning of the second class meeting. No withdrawal refunds will be issued for classes that meet fewer than three times.
Special accommodations: Tipp-Monroe Community Services wishes to involve all segments of the community in TMCS programs. People needing accommodations for the physically disabled should contact the TMCS office at 667-8631 one week prior to the beginning of a class.
Weather: All programs are canceled when Tipp City Public Schools are closed due to inclement weather. Watch WDTN Channel 2 or WHIO Channel 7 for closing information.
Sickness Policy: Please do not send your child to TMCS programs or activities if they exhibit the following symptoms:
- Severe coughing or sneezing
- Sore throat
- Redness or discharge from the eye
- Runny Nose
TMCS staff has the right to call parents to pick up their child if the child is showing any of the above symptoms. A child will not be permitted to participate in our program if they have any type of contagious condition.